We have taken extensive safety measures to prepare Zuiveringshal for our Oktoberfest program. We can accommodate a maximum of 400 visitors and there is special routing throughout the building, so everyone can keep a 1,5 meter distance from others.
Measures taken in Covid-19 times:
We ask you to take into account the following:
- Do you have a cold or a fever? Does one of your housemates have any health issues? Stay at home.
- Tickets can only be ordered online, with a maximum of 4 tickets per person from the same household.
- Tickets are personalised and can not be transferred or resold. You will have to show your ID at the door for identification. When you have bought 4 tickets, all of you have to enter at the same time.
- Arrive at the time when doors open. This way, Oktoberfest staff will have enough time to let everybody enter the building safely.
- You will be asked to register contact information to support source and contact tracing by the GGD if necessary. You can share your information online prior to your visit through the link in your confirmation email, to speed up queuing times at the doors.
- We advise against travelling with public transport during rush hour (17.00-19.00 hrs).
- At the door, we will ask about your health. If there are any doubts, Oktoberfest has the right to refuse entrance.
- You will be assigned a seat. Four people coming together can sit together, even if they are not part of the same household. It is not allowed to move the chairs.
- Keep a distance of 1,5 meters from other visitors and staff. Follow the special routing throughout the building and any instructions from our staff.
- During the programme you can use our toilets and order a drink from the bar using the free app Butlaroo.
- The ventilation system of Zunveringshal takes fresh air from outside and discharges the air via the roof. Air is not circulated.
- These are just a selection of the measures we have taken. The safety of visitors, our staff and artists are always our top priority.
When must you stay at home?
Have you been experiencing any of the following symptoms in the last 24 hours:
- Temparature above 38 degrees
- Shortness of breath
Is a member of your household showing symptoms of high temperatures or shortness of breath?
Have you already had the corona virus and has this been confirmed in a test in the last 7 days?
Have you had contact in the last 14 days with a member of your family/household who has/had symptoms of corona infection?
Are you currently in quarantine due to being in contact with a corona-patient?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, do not attend any event.
How to order Drinks at Oktoberfest
In Oktoberfest it is possible to use the Butlaroo App to order drinks right from your seat. Download the app for Apple or Android up and order your drink. The drink will be brought to your table by a member of staff. That way you won’t have to stand in line and therefore it is easy to keep the right distance from one another. Payment is taken from within the app.
Stay safe and enjoy